How to stay motivated ?

It's very hard for me (21M).

I already struggle a lot to do a bit of sport, but I don't have any results.

I changed what I eat, added fruits, a fuckton of water, I still weight the same. (191) I want to lose 30 pounds at least but despite all my efforts (training bike, dumbells, pushups) Nothing changes, I still weight the same. My job dosen't help, i'm a programmer, I'm on a chair for at least 10 hours a day.

Its been 2 years if not more I want to lose weight. But each time I try to add sport (a thing that is very hard for me, thanks to my Dyspraxia) I lose motivation very, very fast. And even change what I eat and less eating dosen't change at all.

I'm near giving up, but I can't help but don't like the person I look like today...

I need help, I really don't know what to do

submitted by /u/themistik
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W6Rplc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...