I (18F) used to be very fit when I was in high school. I was a competitive swimmer, went to the gym a couple times a week and was always pretty conscious of my eating habits. About a year ago I left for college and felt consumed with academics, leading me to neglect exercise and my eating habits. I didn't gain a huge amount of weight but I'm definitely not as slim as I was before. The extra weight I've put on is affecting my self esteem and I really want to get rid of it.
I've been trying to get back on track and so far I've mostly fixed my eating habits but I can't seem to get back into exercising regularly. My first thought was to get back into swimming, but unfortunately, I don't have access to a pool near by. Also, my university's gym is being renovated this summer so it will remain closed until the fall semester. Instead I've been going on runs but I keep feeling unmotivated and generally reluctant to partake in any intense physical activity. I have the initial desire to get fit and go out and exercise, but when the time comes I always lose that and end up not following through.
I guess what I'm asking for is advice or tips on how you guys stay motivated, as well as any ideas on what other things I could do to help me get back on track!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HnxFRm
No comments:
Post a Comment