We've all been there: On a strict diet, exercising, losing weight, feeling great, and then all of a sudden we decide to stuff our faces with an entire large pizza or even devour a full tub of ice cream. Binge eating is an issue for a lot of us, even if it's only on our cheat days.
There are great ways to manage your weight but for some of us it's hard not to go overboard when eating. Or we might even fall off tract and end up right back where we started, binge eating.
I recently created r/BingeEaters after reading a post by u/amandanegro about the struggle of being a binge eater. I feel the same struggles, and so do countless others. Binge eating is something that I love to do, and for some reason I always end up back to stuffing my belly so full that can't even walk (lol).
The idea of a binge eating subreddit is to gather information in a way that we, as a community, can try to find solutions this problem. We can also use it as a support group for those of us struggling and need a little push to get back on track.
If you are in the same boat and would like to conquer this together, come join us at r/BingeEaters and let's share our experiences. Collectively we can find info on what works, and motivate others to beat this habit!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2K8FRX5
No comments:
Post a Comment