Feeling a little proud of myself and wanted to share

I've maintained a 110lbs+ loss for a few years now, but have been struggling with body image (The extra skin really messes with my head). I've been fluctuating the last 10lbs for over a year.

I have a girls trip coming up and decided to buckle down. I haven't weighed myself in a while, but a couple weeks ago I did try on some of my outfits I'm bringing and thought I looked half decent. So to relieve some anxiety I decided that this is as good as it's going to get. Any loss between now and vacation is just extra.

That being said, I've buckled down some with my diet and gotten a little more serious at the gym. I'm starting to feel better about myself. Then today I received two separate complements, one from a coworker and one from a random lady at the gym. They completely made my day. Like all my hard work is paying off.

I know I shouldn't let people's opinions have such an impact on me, but for some reason I felt so motivated. I'm re-energized and determined to keep going strong for these last 2 weeks before vacation. I know I won't have the perfect body, but at least I can be the best version of me.

submitted by /u/Sugarbumb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Y5Ofe1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...