275ish
https://i.imgur.com/QZQ04hX.jpg
250ish
https://i.imgur.com/1LBNJy9.jpg
235ish
https://i.imgur.com/rx0qEk4.jpg
I lifted weights 3 times a week and did a lot of walking for exercise. For diet, I didn't follow anything strictly but just tried to be more aware of what I was eating and limit my opportunity for binge eating bad food. I just wanted to share a few things that were helpful for me that might help someone else.
This AP pays you to complete walking challenges throughout the day. I get over 10,000 steps almost every day by completing mini walking challenges. I also made over $1300 by reselling Mavericks tickets that I bought via my "earnings".
I have been visiting a lifestyle medicine doctor about once a month at an affordable rate which specializing in helping you master healthy daily habits to long term optimal health. These checkups have been great to keep me on point when I start drifting from my goals.
I started incorporating DDP Yoga into my workout routine and I have become a big fan. This is especially good for bigger people who don't want to work out at the gym. You can get a good cardio session and build some muscle without putting major stress on your joints or leaving your house.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Good luck to everyone in reaching your goals!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JCBe8A
No comments:
Post a Comment