So here it goes. Today weighed in at 62.3kg
Short story is used to be size 12-14 at 5ft 2in since a teenager. Found myself in my late 20s and managed to sustain a size 8 through exercise and healthy eating and it felt easy. Lost myself after miscarriage and then successful pregnancy and breastfeeding and sleep deprivation. Son is now nearly 2 and it's time to stop kidding myself. The baby weight was put on by overeating and has stayed on by overeating.
I'd guess I easily consume 1600 a day on a good day and 2500 on a bad day. Taking that into account it's a miracle I've stayed the same 61-63kg for the past 12 months!
But truth is I'm not happy or comfortable in my weight now. I'm a size 12 and would like to be a slim size 10 (fairly sure the size 8s are behind me now I'm 37). I want to be fit again too.
So I'm signing up for the tough mudder and 10k runs to have a fitness goal. And I'm doing 5-2.
Today was my first day. It was surprisingly not as hard as I thought it would be. It wasn't easy either! I had no breakfast or lunch (just some soya milk in tea) and some dinner to come in at under 500cals.
I'm posting I guess to prove to myself its time to commit.
I've lurked for a while. Every single one of you who has posted inspires me. I hope to inspire people too over the coming weeks and months.
Live happily and healthily good people of Reddit!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IXnHYy
No comments:
Post a Comment