Hello. I'm a 5'11, 165 pounds, 19 years old guy. I used to be 195-200 pounds last year but I was able to cut it to 165 in about 7 months. Despite my current weight being considered "alright", I feel and look really overweight.
For about two months, I've been doing my own version of "intermittent fasting", that means, I only eat once a day (usually a fast food meal, i. e burger + fries) and I only drink water (except one 120 calories beverage of my choice per day). I'd say my total daily caloric intake is about 800-1100. I also exercise and lift weights (around 60 pounds, not heavy at all I'd say) for about half an hour every day.
Just in case, yes, I get more than enough hours of sleep (7+ hours) and yes, I feel really, really hungry over the day, especially at night.
My goal is to get to 155 pounds before the end of the month and then go back to a more normal, "healthier lifestyle". I'd also like to build some muscle, but everything I read online says by doing this I'm losing a lot of muscle.
My question is, am I seriously risking my health by doing this type of diet? Am I going to have any long-term side-effects after I'm done with it?
I'd also like to hear recommendations about a different/healthier diet to lose 10 pounds in 1 month, or at least lose some fat so I can feel a bit better about my body image.
Thank you :)
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VK1005
No comments:
Post a Comment