Can eat 1300 and burn 800?

Hello Guys,

i’ve started my journey one month ago at 95,5 kilos for 165cm and now i’m at 89,5 kilos.

So that is a huge accomplishment for me. So today i decide to re-start my passion : fasted jogging and i burn 800 calories for 45 min (6miles).

So what is my deficit now ? Am i at 500 calories per day if i burned that much?

Before starting my journey i ate well over 3000 calories.

Could you tell me approximately how much i should burn by week if i stay at 1300 calories and burn 800?

I don’t feel hunger, cardio kind reducing my appetite.

Does someone here try the same strategy as me ?

Could you explain also why i don’t feel hunger with cardio, usually people says that they want to eat more if they do any kind of cardio!

Thank you,

submitted by /u/frmisunderstood
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WUm1Tb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...