First post here, kind of scatterbrained and if this is the wrong sub or anything please let me know. No pictures as I'm not quite comfortable enough with my body yet and I like to remain as anonymous as I can while I can! Sorry if this is scatterbrained but I'm shellshocked by today.
Last November I weighed in at 270. Today I weighed in at 215! AND, for the first time in my entire life, I started my period without medication inducing it (I just turned 21). Hopefully this is a sign that I'm finally doing it right this time.
I was just proud of myself because I thought I'd never lose the weight and I wanted to share!! Hopefully I'll be out of the 200 club (for the first time since i was like 13) soon as well. I could cry I'm so happy.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LMPdKy
No comments:
Post a Comment