Hello losers,
I'm headed up a mountain so here is a post for Saturday & Sunday! Post an update whenever you wanna, I'll be back on Monday to catch up with all y'all.
Weight by end of month 245-240: 246.4 this morning, 247.6 trend weight.
Stay in calorie goal: I’m going to try & maintain a deficit while camping over the weekend. But I also understand it’s at a high altitude & I’ll be hiking. Plus smores. So maintenance is possible & I won't be too hard on myself about it. 20/23
Exercise 5 days a week: I'm going to be on a mountain & I'm going walk/hike until I pass out essentially because hooray anxiety! 20/27.
Self-care journaling once a week & love journals: I have so much time for this whilst up camping. 4/4 weeks.
Self-care treat once a week: I'm going to remind myself while I'm up camping that it is perfectly acceptable to just be. I don't always have to be doing. Spoiler alert, that's super difficult for me. 4/4 weeks.
Practice drawing with pencils/art supplies: I will have so much time to draw I may bump my count up haha. Gonna work on my designs for Jedi/Sith robes & textures & landscapes while I'm in nature. 20/26 days.
How are you guys doing? What are you all up to this holiday weekend?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HZgVyz
No comments:
Post a Comment