First off I'm sorry for my bad grammar. I'm not sure where to start or how to go about this but I will try my best. I just weighed myself and I'm at 301 lbs. Last time I checked I was at 285. I'm not sure how long ago that was but it wasn't very long ago. I need to make a change. I'm 6'2" and I've been this heavy for 8 years now. I don't want to be fat anymore.
I've started using the lose it app to help keep track of my calorie intake and it says that if I keep under a certain amount of calories I can lose 2lbs per week. Is it worth it to try and lose weight faster? It says my calorie budget for a day is 2,508. Should I try and stay even lower than that? I know exercise would help me lose more weight but I already work construction and walk a lot along with lifting heavy material all day.
My reason for posting here is because I need help and advice. I wanted to talk to people who've done it, people who are doing it and see what works for them and what doesn't. Maybe find people to talk to regularly. I'm tired of being made fun of for being fat and I want to make a change. I want to be skinny again.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Lr2FDS
No comments:
Post a Comment