200 pounds

So last time I weighed myself, I was 194 and gaining... I vowed never to hit 200 but wasn’t doing anything about it.

Recently I’ve decided to change that... and that meant weighing myself again. After about a week of doing IF and CICO, I finally bought a scale And you guys

I’m 187.2!!! I started a new job about a month ago so I think that helped but I’m just so happy!!! I should start going to the gym either this week or next (work has been getting in the way) so hopefully I lose more soon!

I’ve had my sister write up a workout plan for me and this weekend she’s gonna show me how to properly use all the equipment so I’m pretty excited. I just hope I can stay this pumped and actually lose this weight (my goal is around 140)

I’ve been staying under 1,200 calories to start, having a breakfast smoothie after 11, snacks at around 2-3 and then dinner at 6-7 with that being all I eat for the day. Work has me up and walking a couple times a day (but it’s still an office job). I really hope I can make time for the gym and get this weight off soon!

Sorry just wanted to share :)

submitted by /u/SmallScreamingMan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HaqpYR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...