Wife can't shake belly fat

(26F) She's fairly slim all around, has been very healthy looking for all 7 years that I've known her but she also has an oddly large belly that doesn't match the rest of her. She's been hitting the gym with lots of cardio in the past two years as well as implementing a somewhat low-carb baseline into a generally healthy diet overall. We haven't noticed any changes. She's never been super fit like a runner or gymnast or anything, just healthy.

I always thought it was odd that when I met her, she was 19 y.o. and very slim with a pooch that protrudes. I love my wife's body through and through, but she's self conscious about her belly and I want her to to be rid of it.

What's going on here?

submitted by /u/YewDontKnoMe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2vnnplf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...