214 pounds

Hello all,

I am 19 years old and for the longest time I thought I was 180 pounds. But turns out I am 214. The last time I stepped on a scale was 2 months ago I think. I was so busy with life, so it was easier to say “ahhh I weigh 180 it’s ok”. But stepping on that scale was an eye opener. I know this sounds stupid: but I don’t feel or look like I am 214lb. But I am so I have to change a lot about my life now! It sucks but it has to happen! I started fasting and working out before I weighed myself. So I think I am on the right track! I just can’t believe it got to this point!

Any advice or methods to lose weight?

submitted by /u/youngsensei1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Wagdof

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...