I always get so inspired seeing all these success stories but I keep falling into a rut. I never know what to eat, or how to make taste good lol. I live off the same recipe until I get tired of it and cant eat it anymore. I've been fasting everyday (16:8 and 18:6) for about 4 weeks now and I'm loving that and I'm slowing losing weight but I want to get my eating habits under control. I never fully realized that a full plate of pizza rolls is 1500 calories until recently and I'm trying to cut that shit out and I do, but my problem is replacing it with something healthy. I'll go an entire week eating nothing but chicken, rice and green beans and then I just cant take it anymore and on my way home from work I grab McDonalds and hate myself a little but lol. I downloaded the Tasty app and that gave me some ideas but what did you guys do to cut out your junk food?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2KfEesF
No comments:
Post a Comment