Guys. I told myself that this was my year. That I was done with excuses and that I was going to stop bingeing and eat healthier....and I'm failing.
I don't know what to do. I have a hard time caring on a consistent basis. Sometimes I have awesome weeks and I'll get down to about 208lbs,and then I swing right back up to 215lb. My husband isn't attracted to me at my current weight, and I desperately want to get lower - for way more reasons than just his opinion - but I am yo-yo-ing at the same place. And every time the topic comes up with my husband, because of how I know he feels - or doesn't feel - I end up saying "fuck it" and eating all the things because "I'm beautiful just the way I am".
But I don't feel like it.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Um9Elv
No comments:
Post a Comment