Does anyone else struggle with an unsupportive partner? I have been struggling to get under 70kg/154lbs for over a year now (I’m 5’4 F). My boyfriend is a junk food addict and will eat fast food almost every day. He has a pretty athletic build so it’s alright for him. It’s really hard for me to resist but recently I’ve been a lot harder on myself and haven’t been eating the same food as him. But it’s still really hard when he always has these temptations around me and also constantly offers them to me. He will always buy something for me and then keep asking me if I’m sure I don’t want it. I give in sometimes and then go into really bad depressions and start eating anything and everything.
I don’t understand why he keeps pushing me to eat this junk. He knows the way I feel about my weight, he’s seen me look in the mirror and break down crying and I’ve told him myself how much i DON’T want him to be always offering me this stuff. I had a big talk with him a couple of days ago telling him how I need him to be more supportive otherwise I can’t have him in my life. And so today he puts a bunch of chicken nuggets and french fries in front of me.
It’s not like I’m asking him to drop everything and change his life for me. All I want is for him to stop eating this stuff around me and giving it to me. I hate the way it makes me feel and it seems like such a stupid thing to end a relationship over but this goal is so important to me and he seems like a massive road block in my way.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VfOsNP
No comments:
Post a Comment