Under 200 pounds for the first time in years!

This is very hard for me to post but this group has been such a huge help to me. For years I have struggled with my weight. I always knew it was an issue but I never did anything about it. In July of 2018 I decided enough was enough and it was time to make a change.

I didn’t do anything crazy. I started with little things first. I used to be addicted to pop and fast food and I gave both of those up immediately. I count calories and try to work out 5 times a week. I didn’t want to go on a diet, I wanted a lifestyle change and this has honestly worked for me. I can eat like this for the rest of my life and not feel deprived. When I want a french fry, I have a few instead of the large one that I used to get from McDonald’s daily.

I have lost over 80 pounds since I started my journey on July 1st 2018. I know I still have a long way to go but I’m also realizing I’m so far from where i started. My original goal was to reach 100 pounds lost in a year and I think I am on goal to do that and I won’t be stopping once I reach that goal.

Here is a before and after before and after

This has been one of the hardest but most rewarding things that I have ever done and this group has helped me so much to see that I’m not alone! If I can do it, anyone can 😊

submitted by /u/erica5405
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TV5ImV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...