Mostly in the past, but, I was often been able to convince myself that if I ate something sweet I would feel better - that it would give me energy, or whatever nonsense my brain wanted to hear to justify the bad choice I was going to make. I have found it helpful to combat my irrational thoughts/choices by knowing the truth - it's harder to lie to yourself when you know what you are saying to yourself is total crap. With that in mind a great study has come out that shows that sugar really doesn't give you energy or have a positive effect on mood. All sugar does is make you tired and bring you down. Who wants that?
Anyway, I will use this knowledge to help me to stay away from making bad choices and maybe it will help you guys too. Now I know for sure - sugar will just bring me down. I don't want that!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ZJfwEp
No comments:
Post a Comment