After a while of scrolling through the top posts, I think I'm ready to start my own journey. After seeing so many success stories I think I'm finally ready to commit to losing it, and not just doing it for a week and then giving up, really sticking to it.
I'm going to be completely honest, my motivation isn't health concerns or anything. In all honesty I just want to be able to wear comfortable clothes and not feel embarrassed everywhere I go. I want to look at least normal. Maybe not look amazing, but normal.
I've been rapidly gaining weight for the last two years, and I've gained almost 40 since August alone. I've reached the point where I can't do certain activities because of weight restrictions. Everyday I'm nearing the big three-oh-oh, but I'm ready to say "No" and take a step backwards from the line instead of a step towards it like usual.
Here's to hoping my motivation lasts until the end of my vacation and beyond, and I look forward to sharing the journey with everyone here.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YP4ZXM
No comments:
Post a Comment