Skinny-fat looking to lose belly fat

Hi there. Needing some advice on how to lose belly fat. I’m 22F, Asian descent.

I currently weigh 47kg, but I have what you call a “skinny-fat” body type. I have never had a flat stomach, so my goal is to get one. I have always been around the range of 48 - 51 kg my whole life, and as Asians, I think this is normal. Although, I’m thinking that my goal after getting rid of that flat stomach is to gain weight in a healthy way.

My body scans said that my body weight should be 53kg. It also said I have 17% body fat % and 21kg of muscle mass.

I workout intensely 4 - 6 times a week, doing a mix HIIT and strength training depending on the day.

I eat around 1300 - 1500 calories a day. I don’t eat junk food, processed food and have given up sugar.

Any tips on how I can get rid of my skinny-fat around my belly? Or any tips on what I should be doing?

Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/sapphire88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2COPV3m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...