Small gap, small victory!

I am super excited today! As I put on weight I had a lot of clothes that became too small for me. One pair in particular are a pair of stretchy black capri length slacks. They started getting way too tight around the leg, especially my calf (think sausage escaping from the casing). The pants eventually made their way to the back of the closet where they haven't been touched in at least a year and a half. A couple weeks ago I reorganized my closet and the pants made it to the front of the closet. Today I put them on for the first time in a VERY long time and they fit me great. Even better, there is a gap between the pants and my calf (link to pic below). I have been slowly loosing for about the last 8 months, but really kicked it into high gear in the past month or so, and am starting to see my hard work pay off. I still have a long way to go, but sometimes I have to stop and appreciate the small victories.

https://imgur.com/a/iUmVpsL

submitted by /u/emmyjoe311
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2V0wjEe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...