Lost my way, what motivates you?

I'm 28F, 4'11'' and 13st 12lbs. My weight gain started after I left school and dramatically increased at Uni. I quit all cola based products 2 years ago but my love of milk chocolate is still very strong.

So a little over a year ago I lost about 15lbs as I ordered a bridesmaid dress one size smaller.

Having the dress as a physical goal was the motivation I needed as there wasnt going to be time to reorder it if I failed, I also didnt want to let my bestfriend down. In the end the top was taken in but the hips still needed to be let out by about an inch or two to make it comfortable. Not bad going seeing as it fitted so poorly just a few months before.

The wedding is all done and dusted. I gained all those lbs back and a couple extra and now every time I try and get back on the horse it rears up and I come crashing down.

I'm now fully fledged from home so access to the kitchen to prep is no problem and I'd been saying for months that once we got the house I would go full CICO again but I've no umph to get going.

The long term motivation of picking up the smaller sizes and not having my feet screaming at me every time I wear a pair of heels isn't enough.

Do I need another physical target to keep myself going? Any suggestions?

What motivations keep you going?

submitted by /u/PeachCatPjs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W6zmay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...