How do I find a pleasure substitute for food?

I started my journey fairly recently and while I have been making process in working out (train 5 days a week, feeling so much stronger and better now!) i feel like the one thing that sets me back food. I love eating, I love to cook and I love to try out new things. I know a lot of people have an unhealthy relationship with the one component that is supposed to nurture us, but I find it extremely hard to find something that makes me as happy as I feel when I eat. I work y ass off with my personal trainer but I feel like diet really sets me back.

​

Have you found a substitute for this? Or do you have any suggestions (that don't involve substance abuse or risky behavior).

submitted by /u/clear_mymind
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2uW8Zs9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...