I fell of the wagon every single day this past week. Everyday I went over my goal of 1200 cal by about 1200 additional(!) cal. For the three weeks leading up to this week I’d hit my cal goals everyday and been hitting the gym 5-6x per week. I went to the gym 3x last week.
I’m super bummed. My weigh day is usually Sunday but I haven’t checked today because I’m too scared of the number.
Wondering any recommendations for coming back from this.... when should I expect to be back into a losing state? I am afraid to look at the scale because I know it’ll be really discouraging after my weeks of hard work before. When should I face the number again??? Also, any idea how much a week of indulging adds on to the whole time frame??
I am back on CICO and went for a walk today so I’m feeling like I am headed back in the right direction but would love any tips or stories about comebacks!!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2PnrVt4
No comments:
Post a Comment