Bored Eating is a Curse

I have ADD and a very big symptom is inattentiveness. Because of that I get bored easily. It can happen with anything, uni work, my favourite video game, reading even.

When I’m in the library studying I’ll eat great. I’m not a person to change my entire diet so I still eat things I enjoy, like Oreos and fried chicken, but when I’m out and about I never feel like overeating. I drink a lot of water and try and eat protein rich meals as much as I can.

Once I get home it’s a whole other story. I have to stop myself eating usually. Sometimes I’m not even aware it’s happening. No matter what o do to distract myself I’ll find myself searching cupboards or even wandering to the local shop.

Any advice on curving this? I’ve tried alarm reminders, images as my phone background reminding me. I don’t know how to stop myself when I don’t know I’m doing it anyways.

submitted by /u/CookieMuckie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UKUvFW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...