60 lbs down in 5 months!

I posted this on r/keto because keto is what I used to get here. I started in November of 2018 at ~315, I weighed myself a week ago or so and I'm 255! I found this pic and put the shirt on and realized, hey, I don't look like that anymore! It's been a wild ride, and keto works! With the keto diet, it's just a lot of meat and not a lot of carbs. I personally still go to fast food restaurants 2-3 times a week. I just ask for no bun and no fries. It has worked so far, and even after a month my dad has lost 30lbs! I'm sure this isn't the best way to go about this diet, but as a student and employee it's the easiest for me.

http://imgur.com/gallery/54iGDDv

submitted by /u/prolific_lazyass
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GGMDQI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...