What is the best way to get started for lazy, addicted, barely-functionning people?

I'm of course oveweight, unhealthy. Because of physical (injuries) as well as mental issues I'm a very weak person. I have several addictions and I'm barely able to function normally. I went to the doctor, don't worry. I have the meds I need but it's not going to be enough to get me out of this hole I've been in for the past 6/7 years.

The first thing I decided to do to turn things around is to do sports and lose weight. I can't do a single push up, or pull up, or hold a plank for 1 minute. My joints are weak. I've not done sports for about 6/7 years.

I also have very little discipline, willpower. I have issues with drugs so that affects my behavior a lot. I'm a mess, I can't stick to a work out routine. I'm completely lost and I don't know how to go about this.

Concerning drugs, I have a plan about that so don't worry about it. Part of the plan is to exercise every day and improve my self esteem by changing the way I look and how I feel by changing the way I eat.

So my question is how to do this long term when one has very limited ressources? (energy, willpower, etc.)

submitted by /u/violetmonstermunch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WwLyRJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...