When I asked her about CICO she said “You need to be eating Whole Foods and stay away from sugar, dairy, gluten, and alcohol. Also eat organic and get a probiotic. And if your eating like that eat all you want! If you are eating like i said calorie counting won’t matter.”
She said she makes a six figure income all from “helping women lose weight” by, wait for it, products from a MLM company.
Losing weight is hard enough as is. It’s really infuriating that people like her preach nonsense in hopes to make a quick buck. I feel sad for the people that fall for it. Yes, eating super clean allows you to consume more food in general than eating junk will, but that doesn’t mean that “calories don’t matter.” 3000kcal in vegetables is skill 3000kcal. She said that “no one is going to eat that much.”
I haven’t rolled my eyes this hard in a looong, long time.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TIaAvp
No comments:
Post a Comment