To weigh or not to weigh

So I am a 25f and I’ve weighed between 125 - 140 since I was 18 years old. I’ve never been able to get below 125 and keep it off and stay consistent.

My main issue is consistency.

I’ve now purchased a house in a neighborhood, so I plan on living here for at least the next 4 years. I’m hoping that I can establish some type of more consistent lifestyle, diet, exercise routine that becomes a habit and almost second nature.

Recently because of an issue with medication and just a general lull in my social life, I have been seriously overeating.

I can tell from looking at myself that I have gained weight.

I’m debating on whether to weigh myself because I can’t decide if it will send me into a panic/depression/etc, or if it will motivate me?

I could wait a week to weigh myself after I’ve been on my new plan and I feel better, but then I risk still being shocked if the number is higher than I expect.

The last time I weighed myself, I weighed 136.

submitted by /u/problematicnash
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Tqdby4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...