Temporary Liquid Diet Questions

Hi Everyone,

I’ve just had lower jaw surgery and have been put on a liquid only diet for around 6 weeks and then building up slowly onto soft foods before returning to a normal diet.

I’m currently 86kg and 6 foot tall so I’m slightly overweight

I’ve been told I will lose a bit of weight on liquids only but I am not sure how much people typically lose, I am currently only drinking 3 small fortisip drinks a day and I am also not sure if I will be losing mostly fat or if muscle will go first!

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated as I’ve tried googling and it’s all very contradicting info

submitted by /u/Spacechip94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Tkj4Nl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...