I've been maintaining my weight for 1.5 years, having lost 40 lbs prior. The past 3 months, I went overboard with eating and gained 9 lbs. I ate when I wasn't hungry, purely because I felt like it. I kept thinking "Oh, I'm still thin, just look at my thin legs". A few days ago, I hit 60 kg (133 lbs) and I started to panic. That number on the scale kicked me right back into reality.
I 'm stopping it right here. I've been on a caloric deficit for a few days now. It could've spiraled completely out of control, so I'm glad it didn't. My clothes still fit and I haven't changed much physically, except for a little visible fat around my abdomen. Never going back to 60+ kg. Nope nope nope
I wanna have a defined abdomen again in a few weeks, and I know that's a realistic goal purely because I stopped overeating before gaining too much weight. I don't have to start from scratch.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TxbVcE
No comments:
Post a Comment