So what you had a piece of lettuce?

Last night my husband wasn't feeling well but was planning on making himself and my son tacos for dinner. To curb my cravings I ate a healthy dinner shortly before theirs. I figured I would offer to cook since he was not feeling well. Fast forward 20-30 minutes and a friend and her bf unexpectedly showed up. I always love unexpected guests so it was no big deal. I was just finishing up the tacos and told them feel free to dig in. They asked if I was going to dish up first. I told them no, I already ate. They know I'm on a diet. The bf spoke up and laughed and says "oh what, you had a piece of lettuce?" I've been doing CICO and IF and have lost 25 lbs in 3 months. It is becoming noticeable which I'm enjoying very much. I felt the peer pressure and decided I would have a small taco in front of them to let them know I still eat. The bf that did comment about the lettuce did not indulge and then I hear the next day they were shopping for workout equipment. Meanwhile my insides were not happy about my caving into the peer pressure. Moral of the story, sometimes people call you out for doing what they can't. Dont fall for the peer pressure. We got this.

submitted by /u/Loriv534
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2USNGCR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...