So basically posted this http://imgur.com/a/7TGCtCZ On imgur without knowing the selfie rule and realized it would be more appropriate here. For the longest time, I've had problems regarding my body image and these past 5 years,my weight has been a problem. Either I was way too skinny at a size 3 from orthorexia and disordered eating or overweight from binge eating disorder at a size 16.The red dress is a pic I took yesterday, I feel the healthiest I've ever been in a long time. I'm currently a size 8 to 10 and flunctuate from 120 to 125 pounds.Honestly a work in progress but I've learned to embrace my body and work with it instead of against it.During the summer I had lost 10 pounds but mainly due to a breakup.I finally had the courage to wear dresses,skirts,shorts and all the styles I've never had the courage to wear even if it was super hot during the summer. Three years ago after losing weight and gaining weight in a super unhealthy way,I went to the gym and worked out almost every day for 5 months and lost 40 pounds. I learned that health and balance is what makes me feel good , not a size nor the size of my thighs. I finally learned to love and embrace every part of myself.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FnupUL
No comments:
Post a Comment