Hello! I’m still not done with my journey. This is it so far. I am sorry for posting on a throw away account because I don’t want people from my other Reddit account to see what I look like. I would like to weigh 130. I am not sure what todo to make that happen because I’ve sort of plateaued. I was recently diagnosed with a thyroid issue and the medication has actually helped a bit but I’m not sure how to get back into the groove of things. I was also told to go on a diet for PCOS if anyone knows anything about that. What are some cheap healthy options? I usually buy chicken breasts in bulk and freeze them since it’s cheap. I recently also started buying salads on the go and Greek yogurt. I personally am not a fan of yogurt but I find its better than no breakfast at all. What should I start doing? I heard drinking more water may help. What tips do you have to drink more water? I’m sorry this is so long haha. I hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you for creating such a supportive sub! https://imgur.com/a/9n3SmqO
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VREm2v
No comments:
Post a Comment