MyFitnessPal vs LoseIt apps?

Hey all, I'm getting back on the loss train (day three, the two days before I've been under my calorie limit!) and I'm curious if anyone knows of a good breakdown between the apps MyFitnessPal(MFP here on out) and LoseIt.

I downloaded LoseIt this morning just to tinker with it, and after punching in my stats (29 yo, currently 271 lbs, gw of 175, 5'11") and saying I want to lose two pounds a week, it gave me a calorie budget of 2219. However on MFP, same exact stats, and I marked "little to no exercise", it gives me a calorie budget of 1780. That's a 439 calorie difference between the two apps.

What gives? I'd figure the two since they seem like they're the two most popular apps that they'd be pretty close on their algorithms. FWIW, I am liking the LoseIt app more already since it seems to be a little more streamlined and better designed than MFP and I can share my recipes and things with my wife.

submitted by /u/Korzag
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ub22hO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...