Lack of bowel movements...

Ignore my flair. I’m on mobile and don’t know how to change it on here/if it’s even possible to. 18F, 5’2”, SW: 170.8 lbs, CW: 166.2 lbs, GW: 125 lbs

Sorry if this is a little much, but has anyone else experienced a huge decrease in bowel movements after changing their diet?

It’s been close to two days since I’ve gone #2, and I’m wondering if I should be worried about it. Ever since I changed my diet, I don’t poop as often as I used to; maybe once a day, in the morning, before I weigh myself. In combination with my water weight, it’s been making me feel really bloated and I just want it to pass.

Does anyone have any insight/advice? All is appreciated!

submitted by /u/buwui
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2US7wOw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...