Counting Calories While Eating Out?

Hey there! Long time lurker with a kind of weird question. (This is also sort of a long vent for me. Sorry in advance).

So I’ve been dating my boyfriend for around 3 years now. I love him, but holy hell Im having such a hard time trying to lose weight because all we have done for the past 3 years is eat out.

We normally get 2 meals at a restaurant every single day. He has that kind of disposable income and he will not consistently cook at home with me. Im a pretty decent cook, but he complains that when we both get home he is too tired to wait for me to cook and it’s easier to just go out and we don’t have to deal with dishes and it’s tastier and he already budgets for eating out and blah blah blah. I’m tired of fighting so I just eat out with him and I’ve gained around 50 pounds since 2016 because of this relationship and the start of college. He has maintained his weight, and I think that’s why he doesn’t want to eat in.

A good number of restaurants have calories posted either in the menu or on a website. What do I do about the places that don’t? Google estimates are all over the place and I can’t bring my food scale with me. Im really confused and frustrated about how to make this work and lose weight. I’m tired of feeling like shit all the time and looking bad. We’re both doing drum corps again this summer and it isn’t fun to try to do a show while fat. I’m tired of fighting my boyfriend when I think he should be on my side? Am I being crazy in this?

TLDR: how do you count calories at restaurants where calorie/nutritional information isn’t provided? Google estimates are not helpful

submitted by /u/princessflowerchild
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UL3vLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...