I’ve gained 12pounds and I don’t know how.

I weighed myself a few weeks and I couldn’t believe what the scale said. I weighed 160pounds (i still do) while i normally weigh 148pounds! I feel as fit as always and my belly doesn’t look any thicker if I look at older pictures. My watch hasn’t become any tighter on my wrist aswell. Nothing changed in my diet/excercise except for one thing: I ate very salty popcorn almost everyday for a very long time (like a month). And I know salt retains water in your body, but does it retain that much water? I stopped eating popcorn now for 3/4 days but I haven’t seen any difference in weight yet. Today I started drinking lots of water hoping to regain my old weight.

Does anyone also think it’s water weight or did I just became a bit fatter? Tips are welcome.

submitted by /u/Iroh-II
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WpBDxw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...