I'm setting a good example

And nothing could have made me prouder today.

2 years after my pregnancy I finally realised the extra weight won't come off without a diet and changing my eating habits. I counted calories, signed up for the gym and lost 15lbs. I'm still overweight according to my BMI but I have developed healthier habits and make it a point to include as much fruit and vegetables into my diet as possible. There's room for improvement for sure but this is a long term project so I'm not stressing it.

Anyway, my man had a day off today and I asked him what he had for lunch and he told me he had ordered a salad with chicken breast instead of the usual pizza and burgers. He told me that I am inspiring him to eat a little healthier and man this is so great and I cannot stop smiling today.

We truly are the change we want to see in others!

submitted by /u/UKmug
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2C63dI8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...