I'm going to finish what I started.

February 2018: 20, male, 179cm and 205 lbs. 41.3 inch waist, 42 inch chest, face was extremely chubby.

July 2018 until now: 21, 179cm and 175-177 lbs. 36.5 inch waist, 40.5 inch chest, face is average.

I did this with diet alone, but I did martial arts classes 3-4 times a week for 3 months before giving up during Ramadan and never getting back into it. I stopped my diet in July 2018.

I wish I carried on, but I can't change the past. I'm going to finish what I started. My goal was to be lean enough for my abs to show because being fat sucks. I was luckily able to keep off what I lost though.

From now I'm going to start losing weight again. I'll start resistance training and cardio for fitness on top of diet, which will be what I was doing before - intermittent fasting.

My goal for now is 150 lbs. Wish me luck.

submitted by /u/theloverofthecreator
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TmMFWU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...