I'm down 60 pounds and counting! Holy crap!

I am over the moon. I was going to wait until I finally dropped into onederland but I'm SO close and I just can't wait!
Link to my previous progress post here.
I'm primarily a mobile user, so I had to update my flair when I wrote this, which was pretty cool :)

Here are some victories I'm really excited about!!!
-literally of my comfy pants are too big. I have several pairs of 3X sweatpants that I lived in at my largest and they now look genuinely silly with as much extra room as there is in the crotch. Today I'm wearing an XL pair of leggings and they could use a belt!!
-I desperately needed a new bathing suit, because my Torrid size 3 was laughably large on me. I got a cheap, cute top and a pair of XL bottoms...those are way too big, too. I had to go back and get a large. A LARGE!!!
-my bras are all WAY too big, to the point where I need to wear a bandeau or sports bra OVER my regular bra so that it can have some hope at staying in place. I went shopping this morning, hoping for a decent lined bandeau or something...Target's new Auden line fit me! They actually fit! I have been in a nonstandard band size for a while, and my last bras came from Torrid. This is HUGE for me!
-I'm in size 16 jeans and they're all getting too big too...this shit is getting expensive, lol! I'm going to have to bring back belted dresses soon, cos I can't keep up with getting new pants!
-When doing something physical, I don't exert myself as quickly. I'm finding that lots of things are becoming easier to do as I lose more weight.
-I have been focused on intermittent fasting, but I've found that I physically cannot eat a ton of food anymore. I'm sure not complaining about that!

I really appreciate all of the stories and wonderful camaraderie here! You guys make it so much easier to stick to my plan and keep on keeping on.

Progress photos!!

submitted by /u/Sillyskirts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YiknMf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...