I (f28) think I have a serious binging issue. Tips?

I have an unhealthy relationship with food. I have been overweight my whole life. After college I really tried to make conscious efforts to be healthier.

I love working out. I like eating healthy. A couple years ago I lost about 25 pounds. I need to lose at least another 25 and I’m really struggling.

I eat a very normal lunch (~400 calories) and then when I get home I consume the ENTIRETY of my kitchen for dinner. Sometimes I’m so full miserable. I know it’s not healthy but my brain is like “nah, you’re still hungry. Eat that stuff.”

I’ve tried eating at the table (i.e. not in front of the tv), slowing down, drinking water before eating, etc. But I’m really struggling.

Tips? Tricks? Help?

submitted by /u/DaisyDame16
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Fs7Nl7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...