I noticed an increase in weight after eating fast food

Like many people on here I track my calorie intake everyday. I also weigh myself everyday and one of the trends I noticed is that whenever I eat fast food my weight goes up quite drastically when I go to weigh myself the next morning. I dont eat fast food very often, maybe once or twice a month but when I have its increased my weight by as much as 5 pounds! Thanks to this sub I now know its all water retention from what I am assuming is caused by all the sodium in the food. The first time I saw the spike in my weight it was very alarming but went back to my "normal" weight the following day. Anyways, just thought Id share an interesting personal and anecdotal trend that i noticed in case others had a similar reaction to me to the sharp spike in weight.

submitted by /u/Rich000123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TeBlHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...