I have two herniated disks and i need some advice

Hi everyone. I need some advice about how can i lose it. Basicly this is me: 26 M 175cm 96kg. Also i have a natural triangle shaped body with wide shoulders. I want to lose weight and not shrink. So i decided to do diet and weightlifting. Cardio and diet are my weak points, i can't just do diet i tried several times but failed that's because i want to do weighlift and diet BUT i got two herniated disks. My doctor told me that i shouldn't lift weights. So what should i do, how can i lose weight and gain some muscles at the same time ? English is not my native language sorry about grammer mistakes. Thanks you.

submitted by /u/thewawe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FtAKgy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...