I feel defeated before I even start. I’ve tried a million times to lose weight. And the last couple years have been with doing cico or weight watchers, not fad diets. (I know you could argue WW is a fad but it’s basically cico).
I know all the sayings “it’s a lifestyle not a diet” etc etc. I’ve said all the mantras. When I think about summoning that positivity again I just roll my eyes at myself.
I don’t want to get diabetes, I’m physically miserable and I just turned 31. I’m bigger than I’ve ever been and my self esteem is getting worse. I want to be a good example to my daughter. I want to live a long life.
I usually lose 30lbs, then I give up. I don’t mean to give up. It starts with just a few slips then procrastination then defeat. I don’t know how to try again. But I have to.
Anyone been where I am and FINALLY lose the weight have any advice?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uyzTG9
No comments:
Post a Comment