Heres the link if you guys are curious
Background: So a little background on me, I'm a 21 year old college student studying in the north east US. Im majoring in software development. I spent the last year and half learning how to make and making an iOS app. I had a few people tell me how helpful this app was cause they didn't have to go from app to app to find recipes and junk or keep 20 tabs open on their computer so I figured I might as well share it with you guys!
Android Users: The app is currently for iOS. I have an iPhone so making an iOS app first was the natural choice. However, I do have a freelancer working on the Android version so for anyone interested in it just comment below that you'd like to be PM'd when its out. It should be out in about a month and a half.
Questions or Concerns: I'm happy to answer any questions you guys might have about the service :D
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UeTOZ0
No comments:
Post a Comment