Hi all,
I have been following your amazing journeys and finally decided to begin my own.
I have now been obese half my life and my mental health has suffered for it. I’m now a father and am finding I’m too fat to be a good dad. I can’t bend down to play with my daughter on her play mat. Shit, I can barely comfort her for more than 5 min before I start to ache. I can’t begin to even explain how useless that makes me feel.
I may have an opportunity to get a new job soon paying 6 figures with 4 days on 5 days off. But like any mining job it is physically demanding and I’m scared I’m going to fail the physical and waste this life changing opportunity.
I guess I’m looking for some help to not only lose 100lbs but become stronger and fitter in the shortest time possible.
What advice do you have to help me start my journey?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2C92kyB
No comments:
Post a Comment