Friday’s are my trigger day.
My brain always tells me that ‘it’s been a long week’ and ‘ I DESERVE to cheat’. I was starving driving home. Every food was running through my brain: pizza? (yes please), sushi? (I could do sushi...), NO! Chicken (yes, I want fries and a chicken bacon wrap from that place up the street. I’ll even have it delivered so I don’t have to get off the couch!)
Wait... you’re going away next weekend and you know you’re going to cheat a little. So do you REALLY need the cheat night tonight? Nope.
So I came home. Made my healthy dinner, while saving some calories to have my popcorn a little later. Felt 1000% better. Went to the grocery store and didn’t buy one bad thing. All fruits, veggies, yogurt, sparkling water, etc.
So my Friday night cheat turned into healthy Friday night groceries! WooWoo!
F32/5’4”/SW220/GW140/CW175
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JR1AEI
No comments:
Post a Comment