[F27] [5'34"/120lbs] Fastest/Best way to lose 10 pounds?

Hi guys,

I am new to fitness. The heaviest I've ever been is 139 lbs. After a divorce, my weight dwindled to 120 lbs over the course of a month. People warned me that I'd get it back, but I ended up not regaining the weight. I've been at 120 lbs for about a year, but I'd like to go down to 110.

I've gotten myself a gym membership last Tuesday, and I am aiming to go to three times a week. I am trying to get better at running - right now I can only do 1.9 miles (3 km) in 20 minutes. My calves are pretty toned from hiking, but I want to improve my thighs and core.

What is the best way to get results? And what is a realistic timeline?

submitted by /u/tulpaskeptic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UKNyoY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...